Brief Description of Heathercombe Gardens
Heathercombe is a tranquil secluded valley with streams tumbling through woods, ponds and a lake – the setting for 30 acres of spring and summer interest (and many recent changes), including daffodils in spring followed by carpets of bluebells that complement our extensive displays of rhododendrons and azaleas. We have many unusual specimen trees including maples and flowering dogwoods, lovely cottage gardens, an orchard in a meadow of orchids and other early summer wild flowers, a bog garden, woodland garden, fernery and numerous sculptures. There are woodland walks on our 2 miles of mainly level sandy paths, with many benches for relaxing and taking in the sights and sounds of nature.
2022 Opening Arrangements
To visit the gardens please purchase your ticket in advance by logging onto the National Gardens Scheme website: ngs.org.uk/view-garden/18508. If you are unable to book online please pay in cash on arrival.
- Admission to the gardens: £6.00 per adult. Children are free.
- Dogs on short leads are very welcome.
- Self-service teas and coffees are available at Heathercombe North.
- Visitors are very welcome to bring a picnic, making use of the many benches around the grounds on which to sit down, eat and relax!
- There is a disabled toilet available for visitors (next to South Heathercombe cottage).
- Please park neatly in the signed Car Park (for disabled visitors there is reserved parking between North and South Heathercombe cottages).
- Please collect from the hut in the car park your personal paper copy of the ‘Guide to the Gardens’ and enjoy your visit!
- For more information please phone John Pike on o1626-354404 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For details of HOW TO FIND US, click here
- The gardens are also open by arrangement from April to October. Please contact John Pike as above.
2022 OPEN DAYS and TIMES
|Sunday||15 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Saturday||21 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Sunday||22 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Tuesday||24 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Wednesday||25 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Thursday||26 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Friday||27 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Saturday||28 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Sunday||29 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Tuesday||31 May||1.30 – 5.30|
|Wednesday||1 June||1.30 – 5.30|
|Thursday||2 June||1.30 – 5.30|
|Friday||3 June||1.30 – 5.30|
|Saturday||4 June||1.30 – 5.30|
|Sunday||5 June||1.30 – 5.30|
|Saturday||11 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Sunday||12 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Tuesday||14 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Wednesday||15 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Thursday||16 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Friday||17 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Saturday||18 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Sunday||19 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Tuesday||21 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Wednesday||22 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Thursday||23 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Friday||24 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Saturday||25 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Sunday||26 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Tuesday||28 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Wednesday||29 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Thursday||30 June||11.00 – 5.30|
|Friday||1 July||11.00 – 5.30|
|Saturday||2 July||11.00 – 5.30|
|Sunday||3 July||11.00 – 5.30|
For more information please contact John Pike:
By phone on 01626-354404
By e-mail to email@example.com
For details of HOW TO FIND US, click here